We didn’t get married in Morocco, we alternatively filed for a K1 visa and had been hitched in Morocco. We later requested my residency as they are trying (still story that is– long to register our wedding in Morocco. However great deal of men and women ask me personally the way they can get hitched in Morocco – and I also had no clue. So, I inquired a close friend of mine whom did get hitched in Morocco the way they achieved it. I’ve broken the whole story aside to your detail by detail procedure and eliminated names. Note, this can be for the US girl marrying A moroccan guy. For any other nationalities the procedure might not be exactly the same.
One before Arrival in Morocco month
A lot of people have actually a restricted time they could be in Morocco, in this situation it had been two weeks. One thirty days before arrival the Moroccan partner started gathering the documents to expedite the procedure. The very first point of contact ended up being an imam that is local aided for a cost.
Papers Acquired by Moroccan Partner
- Finalized doctor’s statement of great wellness.
- Certification through the mukata partner that is certifying maybe maybe maybe not hitched, calls for signature of 2 witnesses. Should really be stamped and finalized.
- Stamped and certified content of Moroccan lovers delivery certification.
- Certified and stamped content of court/police record of Moroccan partner.
- Stamped and copy that is certified of carte sejour.
- Four (4) passport photos.
Three (3) copies of each and every paper must be made. Every one has to be finalized and stamped because of the mukata and directed at the imam.
Us Partner Papers to collect
- an FBI history check
- Certified content of divorce or separation decree that reported the divorce or separation ended up being last
- When you yourself have perhaps not been married then the certificate saying you’ve got not been hitched could be relevant. Weiterlesen